We want to partner with you to accomplish your goals and make your home improvement dreams a reality.
We’re celebrating 33 years of Success RIGHT NOW and YOU get the presents!! Stop in for extra savings.
WHY CHOOSE ALL AMERICAN WINDOW & DOOR? Because our partnership with Soft-Lite – the industry leaders in high performance – is very strong. Soft-Lite was just named the national Energy Star® “Partner of the Year” in the “windows” category for the fourth consecutive year in 2017!!!
And because this is the fourth year in a row that Soft-Lite achieved this elite Partner of the Year recognition from the EPA and Energy Star, they moved to the “Sustained Excellence” level of award for the second time for their continued leadership in protecting the environment through superior energy efficiency achievements.
And Soft-Lite products have a . . . . .
Lifetime Warranty Including Glass Breakage
Slider windows have a sash that opens horizontally to let fresh air flow in. Unlike the casement style, this style’s sliding sash remains captive in the window’s frame and rolls effortlessly on corrosion-resistant brass rollers.
Special features of Soft-Lite Elements™ Slider windows
- World-Class Robotic Assembly
- Attractive Cove-Molded Exterior Design
- Contoured Interior Frame and Sashes
- Dura-Sill™ Engineered Sloped Sill
- Dual-Durometer Glazing
- Super Spacer® – insulating foam spacer that reduces condensation and allows for comfortable household humidity levels
- Double Interlock
- Ultra Smart™ Gold Series Tri-Fin™ Gaskets
- Ultra-Fresh™ anti-microbial biocide weather stripping
- K-Beam™ Kevlar® Composite Reinforcement assures maximum strength, energy efficiency, and durability for the life of your home
- Comfort Foam™ Filled Frames and Sashes significantly increase the U-Value (improving the overall thermal effectiveness)
- Dura-Latch™ Hardware
- ILTIS™ Concealed Tilt Hardware on Tilt-n-slide model
- Integral Ergonomic Slide Rails
- Lifetime Warranty Including Glass Breakage
- AAMA Gold Label Certified
Products are subject to manufacturing and engineering modifications or changes.