Browse By Type
Can any home siding efficiently and effectively insulate your Wisconsin home while maintaining its natural architectural lines? We say yes!
You have many products to select from when deciding upon an exterior wall covering for your home. We’ve partnered with three manufacturers: CraneBoard, LP SmartSide and American Craftsman siding to offer you choices, maintenance freedom and natural appeal.
Visit Our Showroom For Options
We’ve partnered with the CraneBoard® Solid Core system to provide everything you are looking for in replacement siding. CraneBoard’s® high impact performance rating is 300% better than conventional siding, and external noise is reduced by up to 45% when compared to competitors’ siding options.
Benefits of installing CraneBoard® include:
- Durable, maintenance-free exterior, fused with contoured insulating foam
- Straighter, more attractive walls
- Superior R-values and air infiltration ratings
- Guaranteed impact resistance
- Wider panels that cover twice as much area as conventional siding—spanning subtle bows and dips
- Low gloss finish and authentic true-milled cedar woodgrain give it the look and actual feel of actual cedar panels
- Energy Star means it meets the energy efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and department of energy
- Six Profiles: Quad 4, Quad 4.5 Dutchlap, Triple 6, Double 7, Board & Batten and Beaded
- SmartTrack™ technology
- 300% more impact resistant than typical vinyl siding with backer board
- CraneBoard® withstands winds up to 130 mph.
- Reduces noise up to 45% as compared to vinyl siding
- Perform Guard insect repellant
- No-Nonsense Lifetime Warranty
LP SmartSide Siding
We’ve partnered with the LP SmartSide to provide trim and siding products that feature engineered wood technology. These products give you the look of wood that you love, with the superior protection that manufactured siding provides including: protection against hail, wind, moisture, fungal decay and termites.
Benefits of installing SmartSide trim and siding
- Peace of mind by owning one of the most durable siding solutions on the market thanks to their SmartGuard® process—the power of sound engineering and smart product design, including a resin-saturated overlay and advanced binders
- Tested and proven to hold up strong in extreme weather, including moisture, golf-ball-sized hail, freeze/thaw cycles and even up to 200 mph wind gusts
- Choose stock colors of easily customize since LP SmartSide is pre-primed for exceptional paint adhesion
- Siding is covered by an industry-leading, 50-year limited warranty
- LP SmartSide focuses on beautiful curb appeal in addition to providing peace of mind
- Lighter weight and increased lengths (up to 16 feet) may result in fewer seams and less waste.
American Classic Siding
We’ve partnered to provide you with the American Classic Siding, a private label brand you’ll find only at All American Window & Door. Co. This premium vinyl siding provides a solution that is low maintenance, environmentally-friendly and is aesthetically pleasing and versatile.
Benefits of installing American Classic Siding:
- A full spectrum of styles, finishes and colors help you, your architect and builder to achieve your ideal exterior style for your home
- Withstands high winds, heat, cold and moisture to maintain its integrity over time
- Premium colors featuring ColorHold® capping resins—a UV-Stable acrylic polymer
- Material shown to be self-extinguishing. Tested Specimens did not burn to 25mm mark
- Carries a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects and 20 years for structural lamination integrity and thermal performance
- American Craftsman siding products are environmentally friendly and fully recyclable
- Incremental R-value and sound-deadening properties to help insulate the home from any nasty weather or exterior noise
- Each panel features nail slots marked with an ‘X’ spread every 8 feet that help the contractor ensure that nails are positioned correctly and the panel is securely fastened to the stud.
Stop in to our showroom to learn more about siding options for your home.