Patio Sliding Doors
Sliding Patio Doors
The elegance and superior craftsmanship of our sliding patio door selection complements a wide variety of options for replacing a well-used entrance area to your home.
During our 33 years in business, we’ve installed and replaced thousands of patio doors – opening the door to your home improvement dreams.
Visit Our Showroom To See How Easily They Glide
WHY CHOOSE ALL AMERICAN WINDOW & DOOR? Because our partnership with Soft-Lite – the industry leaders in high performance – is very strong. Soft-Lite was just named the national Energy Star® “Partner of the Year” in the “windows” category for the fourth consecutive year in 2017!!!
And because this is the fourth year in a row that Soft-Lite achieved this elite Partner of the Year recognition from the EPA and Energy Star, they moved to the “Sustained Excellence” level of award for the second time for their continued leadership in protecting the environment through superior energy efficiency achievements.
And Soft-Lite products have a . . . . .
Lifetime Warranty Including Glass Breakage
The Kingsroyal Glide™ patio door selection is the highest quality option in replacement doors for your home. When looking for that perfect sliding patio door, consider not only the beauty and functionality, but also the durability, security and energy efficiency it has to offer. You’ll appreciate the elegance and superior craftsmanship of our doors with a variety of options to complement our windows.
Special features of the Soft-Lite Kingsroyal Glide™ Patio Door
- Welded Master Frame and Sash.
- 2-Point Mortise stainless steel locking system securely locks the door into the jamb.
- Allure™ handles are available in four durable painted color finishes.
- Cove-moulded sash stiles and rails are 3-1/2” wide. This design provides for a slimmer-looking sash and allows for more viewing area through the glass.
- Ultra-Smart™ Triple-fin weatherstripping with UltraFreshR antimicrobial protection minimizes drafts, dust, and pollen and fights the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Multiple weatherstrip contact points ensure extra protection.
- R-5 Comfort-Foam™ is injected into frames, rails, and stiles and is an excellent insulator that improves the door’s thermal effectiveness.
- Aluminum capped threshold provides durability and longevity in the area of the door that catches continual abuse from foot traffic.
- Reinforced door stiles for exceptional strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty, ball bearing, DuraRoller™, with its 1-1/4” diameter dual wheel keeps your door reliably on track.
- Better-Vue™ screen mesh is engineered to provide premium outward visibility and superior airflow without sacrificing insect protection.
- Optional Ventilation Limit Bolt prevents the door from opening more than 3-inches while still allowing for some ventilation.
- U-factor of .19 with triple glaze.
- Super Spacer®.
- Lifetime warranty.
- AAMA Gold Label Certified.
At A Glance
The substantial DuraRoller™ system ensures your door will glide smoothly and reliably every time you move it. The impressive 1-1/4”-diameter dual wheel creates effortless operation.
Products are subject to manufacturing and engineering modifications or changes.