See Our Entrance Door Gallery
Steel and fiberglass entrance doors are strong, durable, beautiful, and provide exceptional energy performance, and at the same time are able to be personalized for the look and features YOU are want in a quality entrance door. All American Window and Door can help you open the door to the home that reflects your personal style while still providing you with a great value! For over 33 years, we have been serving the metro Milwaukee area with quality entrance doors and our service and product warranties.
We offer quality Waudena exterior doors that are sure to create a remarkable first impression that reflects your style without sacrificing quality, value, or performance. Waudena exterior doors are made with premium components and workmanship and built to last.
Waudena’s commitment to excellence and attention to detail insures that their products are built to be secure, dependable, safe, and reliable; protect homeowners from Wisconsin’s brutal temperature extremes (and everything in-between); and retain their beauty even over time. Waudena’s steel and fiberglass entry doors are strong, durable, beautiful, and provide exceptional energy performance, all able to be personalized for the look and features YOU want.
- Made with top-quality 22-gauge hot-dipped galvanized inner and outer steel that resists abrasion and provides superior durability and years of trouble-free service
- Composite lock block provides for secure mounting of door hardware and increased structural integrity
- Adjustable hinge plate system allows for ease of realignment and adjustment (on all except Valueline door panels)
- Smooth or textured fiberglass
- Built to last and resist cracking, splintering, warping, twisting, rotting, and even denting, resulting in years of easy maintenance and added strength, durability, security, and trouble-free service for you
- Manufactured to meet Energy Star requirements
- Adjustable hinge plate system allows for ease of realignment and adjustment (on Timbergrain only)
- Withstands everyday use without a scratch!
- All-steel edge perimeter means outstanding protection
- Composite lock block reinforces the lock area, which is secured with a heavy-duty Schlage lockset and deadbolt
- An adjustable oak threshold provides a wind- and water-tight seal
Your home’s front door will ensure a memorable entrance that will provide curb appeal and make your home the envy of the neighborhood. What’s more, you needn’t sacrifice safety to get this beauty!
Special features of Waudena entrance doors
- Available factory-finished for maximum durability in over 80 paint or 8 stain colors and a wide range of styles and textures to match or complement your home’s style
- Thousands of decorative glass combinations to create the look you want while maintaining your privacy and allowing your desired level of light filtration
- Smartframe glass surround system provides you with protection against air and water entrance
- Several tempered glass, four to five times stronger than standard glass, shapes, unit configurations, and hinging options are available
- Sidelite units have increased durability provided by a heavy duty one-piece mull post (post between the door and the sidelite created by the door frame)
- Many of our doors meet guidelines set forth by Energy Star
- Composite lock block adds extra reinforcement to lock area
- Adjustable oak threshold provides an improved doorway seal and, thereby, protection from wind, water, and outside temperatures
- Doors are sealed on the back side, meaning they do not rot as others do
- Steel edges mean increased security (steel-edged doors are rated highest for security, as they do not crack) and no rotting or swelling as with wood doors
At A Glance
Products are subject to manufacturing and engineering modifications or changes.