Bay and Bow Windows
We want to partner with you to accomplish your goals and make your home improvement dreams a reality.
We’re celebrating 33 years of Success RIGHT NOW and YOU get the presents!! Stop in for extra savings.
WHY CHOOSE ALL AMERICAN WINDOW & DOOR? Because our partnership with Soft-Lite – the industry leaders in high performance – is very strong. Soft-Lite was just named the national Energy Star® “Partner of the Year” in the “windows” category for the fourth consecutive year in 2017!!!
And because this is the fourth year in a row that Soft-Lite achieved this elite Partner of the Year recognition from the EPA and Energy Star, they moved to the “Sustained Excellence” level of award for the second year for their continued leadership in protecting the environment through superior energy efficiency achievements.
And Soft-Lite products have a . . . . .
Lifetime Warranty Including Glass Breakage
Bay and Bow windows are combinations of casement and picture windows that project outward.
- This style dramatically enhances your home’s beauty!
- It opens up your room to a new dimension and feeling!
- It adds a lot of extra light!
- It expands interior space!
- No other windows can change the look and feel of a room like the Bay or Bow window!
An angle bay window or elegant, gently-arched bow window can make your home feel bigger and brighter. Our bay or bow windows can be used to replace existing bay or bow windows or can be installed in most other large window openings. Think of adding a bay or bow window as a quick and easy room addition.
Bay windows are available in a 3-lite or 4-lite style with double hungs or casements on the sides. Bay windows are available with a 35 degree or 45 degree angle. Best of all, the large center picture window allows a bright and cheery view of the outdoors.
Bow windows offer soft elegance and regal charm to your home. Narrow sight lines give you maximum glass exposure and lots of light. Bow windows are available in 3-, 4-, 5- or 6-lite configurations with casements in any section. Let your imagination soar. You’ll be delighted with the results.
Bay and Bow windows feature a 1-1/4” furniture-grade thick clear birch or oak wood on the head, seat and side jambs which can be stained or painted to the shade of your choice. Our custom insulated seat board also adds increased energy efficiency.
- Attractive Cove-Molded Exterior Design
- Contoured Interior Frame and Sashes
- Dual-Durometer Glazing
- Super Spacer®
- Mulls are steel reinforced with solid steel threaded rods
- Chain and turnbuckle bracing system
- Exclusive welded sill pan with built-in weep system
- Comfort Foam™ Filled Frames and Sashes
- Furniture grade clear birch or oak wood on the head, seat and side jambs
- Interior edge banding
- Low profile, standard fold-down handle design
- Multi-point lock activator engages or disengages multiple sash locks with one easy single- lever design
- Hidden corrosion-resistant steel locking claws engage in self-lubricating keepers
- Screens match interior color of window or wood grain
- Invisible retention screen clips
- Lifetime Warranty Including Glass Breakage
- AAMA Gold Label Certified
Products are subject to manufacturing and engineering modifications or changes.