WHY CHOOSE ALL AMERICAN WINDOW & DOOR? Because we believe in giving back to the community.
Visit Our Showroom Today
All American Window & Door We Love Wisconsin Tour
We give $1000 each month – $58,000 so far – to special charities –
Here’s our monthly schedule:
- June 22 – Kenosha
- July 20 – Germantown
2018 Tour Cities: Hubertus, West Allis, Milwaukee, Mayville, Grafton, Kenosha, Germantown
2017 Tour Cities: Plymouth, Janesville, Milwaukee, Fredonia, Newburg, Delevan, Pleasant Prairie, Kewaskum, Green Bay, Milwaukee, Madison, Random Lake
2016 Tour Cities: Appleton, Muskego, Hales Corners, Slinger, Pleasant Prairie, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Milwaukee, Hubertus, Watertown, West Bend, Port Washington
2015 Tour Cities: Racine, Shorewood, Oak Creek, Grafton, Germantown, Door County, Cudahy, Kohler, Menomonee Falls, Riverwest, Mequon, Greendale
2014 Tour Cities: Waukesha, Fond du Lac, Oconomowoc, Kenosha, Burlington, Mukwonago, Port Washington, Sheboygan, Elm Grove, East Troy, Bay View, West Allis
2013 Tour Cities: West Bend, Wauwatosa, Madison, Green Bay, Cedarburg
620 WTMJ Radio and All American Window & Door created the “All American Window & Door We Love Wisconsin Tour.” Each month, “Wisconsin’s Afternoon News with John Mercure” and All American Window & Door with Terri Lodwick hit the road to celebrate communities that make Wisconsin special.
The “All American Window & Door We Love Wisconsin Tour” proudly showcases hometowns as we broadcast from well-known and beloved locations in the communities we serve.
The program includes special news features on each of our host towns and All American Window & Door awards a $1,000 donation to important groups doing great things in each community.
The “All American Window & Door We Love Wisconsin” tour will be coming your way soon!
Here are many more ways we give back:
- Germantown Fire Department See-A-Life-Save-A-Life Program
- Germantown Survive Alive House
- Germantown Police Academy and K-9 Unit
- Germantown Library and Recreation Department
- Germantown 4th of July Festivities Director in 2004, 2005, 2006
- Germantown 4th of July Fireworks
- Germantown Little League
- Menomonee Falls Little League
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls, Wauwatosa, Butler, West Allis, Mequon-Theinsville July 4th and Christmas Parades
- Muskego Waterbugs
- Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Waukesha County Jamboree
- Operation Shoebox (4 years of sending packages to the troops)
- Komen Race for the Cure
- Metropolitan Builders Association – Remodelers Council Philanthropic Venture
- WTMJ 620 Teddy Bear Patrol
- Many, many more