Do you have a room in your home that no matter what you do you can’t get the lighting quite right?
Maybe you didn’t think too much about that exterior north-facing wall of your house when you purchased your home in the spring, but after a few winters with no sunlight that room has become your least favorite room in the house.
Or maybe you’ve lived with a space for so long, you really notice it anymore. It doesn’t have to be that way! At All American Window & Door Co. we know the difference a few added windows can make where previously there were solid walls.
These homeowners came in to our showroom looking for a change. They loved their fireplace but weren’t enjoying it as much as they wanted to because the room felt too closed in. After discussions with our friendly, knowledgable staff members, they decided to install two beautiful double hung windows on either side of the fireplace.
Our expert installers:
• Removed the surrounding siding on the wall.
• Prepped the opening to begin cutting.
• Created new openings with headers to support the wall so it didn’t sag and come down on the windows.
• Flush mounted the windows to install new interior casings. (Flush mounting a window is butting it right up to the interior drywall so the window is flush to the wall.)
• Installed exterior wood trims which surround the windows and allow us to install custom bent aluminum trim. (Custom bent trim creates a maintenance-free exterior.)
• Cleaned up the work space actually leaving this lovely room cleaner than they found it.
This is just one of the many remodeling projects we can assist you with to make you love every inch of your home!
We’re Here to Help!
Thinking of building or remodeling? Call us at 262-255-7170! Our professionals at All American Window & Door Co. can handle everything from design to installation. Contact us today for a free estimate and visit our website to check out our current offers and promotions.