Like many homeowners in Wisconsin, you’ve probably been raking up stray leaves, sweeping off your patio or deck and hauling your patio furniture out of storage in anticipation for summer.
Summer on the way means entertaining: barbecues, girls’ nights, games of horseshoes or Cornhole and maybe a Poker night or two.
Is your home spruced up and good to go?
Let Us Help You Prepare for Summer
At All American Windows & Door Co., we can help you get your home in tip top shape for entertaining and everyday life. Give us a call and we’ll come out and make some suggestions that will increase the value of your home while increasing your joy as you host outdoor summer gatherings.
5 Tips For More Fun This Summer
1. Replace your old patio door with an easy-glide Soft-Lite patio door. No more rushing to open the door for children or elderly guests. The substantial DuraRoller™ system ensures your door will glide smoothly and reliably every time you move it.
2. Save money with more energy efficient patio doors. Soft-Lite has been recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for their continued leadership in protecting the environment through superior energy efficiency achievements. What does that mean for you? Lower utility bills mean more money for Brewer tickets. Let’s go Yelich!
3. Increase your sightlines of the backyard with a picture window. Make it easier to keep an eye on your pets or children playing out in the back yard with a new casement or bay window.
4. Increase ventilation in your home with easy-open replacement windows. No more wrestling with old cranks that stick or worse yet—are broken off, making your windows impossible to open. And no more seeing old warped wood every time you dust off the sill. Easy-to-use, durable, folding crank handle and hardware ensures that you will be able to open and close your casement windows with ease.
5. Install new siding to stay worry-free during summer storms. CraneBoard® Solid Core system withstands winds up to 130mph and is 300% more impact resistant than typical vinyl siding with backer board. And for those summer evenings when the mosquitos chase you inside, CraneBoard® also reduces noise up to 45% compared to vinyl siding. So you can catch the game or watch a movie with less distractions.
Pay Us a Visit
Stop by our showroom or schedule an appointment with one of our professionals so we can help you spring your home into shape! Our professionals can help you see improvements that you may not have thought of, or assist you with fleshing out a remodeling idea. Call us today at 262-255-7170 and let us know how we can serve you.